Friday, May 09, 2008

Waking up when you don't want to

I'm supposed to still be sleeping. And I'm supposed to be on half day leave.

But noooo. My body has to wake up at 730 even without an alarm clock even though I slept at about 130am, and have been sleep deficient for about a week.

But anyways since I woke up I decided I might as well go to work.

Sigh. Nowadays I look to my weekends with dread. They are more tiring than my 5 weekdays put together.



One thing that I never regretted is the decision to learn how to play guitar. Right from that fateful day when I was 12 and decided I wanted to learn (though any proper guitar learning only occured about 6 years later), it's been loads of fun. Never mind the fact that I've blown close to RM10k for it, or the fact that I started learning guitar too late and by the time I'll be able to play anything decent will be just about never, or that its results in me having no social life, or this or that... there's just a certain satisfaction about playing. Cos it's play. Muahaha.

I think I need more sleep.

No comments: