Thursday, May 29, 2008

United Live Concert @ Glad Tidings PJ

By some weird turn of events, yesterday I found out that I had actually paid RM50 to buy a ticket to attend a United Live concert. Many thanks to Agnel to talked me into buying the ticket (about a month or 2 back), and many thanks to Jeffrey who reminded me about the concert. Else sure burn RM50.

Anyways, the band, is pretty good. They are a very polished act, the sound mix was pretty good as well (although it deteriotated through the show, but possibly because I was getting deafer as the concert wore on), very nice lightings, smoke machines and all to get the very nice rock concert feel. For RM50, its quite worth the musical experience.

My only peeve was that we were unwittingly caught in a mosh pit of screaming teenagers, and I started to go deaf due to the constant screaming in my ear. And it started to smell really bad about 20 mins into the show. We mentioned after the show how great it would have been to have a gigantic fire hydrant + hose to wash the whole lot of them. Ugh. Kids nowadays need to learn to take a shower.

But I guess the best part of the night was that I found a new potential housemate, so for that, RM50 was quite worth it.

Aha aha aha.

*I want to continue blogging but my boss just walked past and I think he noticed that I was err... blogging. Time to runnnnnnnn*

No comments: