Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blog blog blog

I need to upload some pics. But not today. Maybe tmr. Maybe next week. Nonetheless....

I was talking to my housemate today after reading on some billionaire and how he spends money. We both pondered on the possibilties of what could be done with 1 billion bucks.

A lot.

Like I could buy the entire new condo development in my taman and have a healthy chunk to spare. And then sell it off for a profit.

Sigh. 1 billion.

Anyways, moving on from fantasies to realities....

I was trying to renew my road tax online by JPJ's online portal. After keying in everything, an error message came up saying that there were no records of my insurance policy number. Having dealt with online govt portals I wasn't too surprised and dismissed it as the usual half past six quality of work that we're used to.

Today, much to my surprise, the company who is in charge of the website called me up, and enquired about what went wrong with my transaction. And even solved my problem for me (which apparently was that before you can renew your road tax you need to ensure that your insurance policy cover is valid for the renewal period). I was extremely impressed. Quite amazing stuff to have service like that. You don't even get that when buying stuff from private companies. The company's name is MYEG - well done! Here's a good mention for you.

That said, I have to renew my car insurance first then my road tax. Sigh pokai ady.

Must. Not. Forget. To. Renew. Road. Tax.

No comments: