Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A little rant

On spammers.

In this case, I'm referring to those people who are in your contact list who can't get by without forwarding a few emails to the whole wide world everyday.

Look. This is the lowdown.

Eating a certain kind of brocolli will not give you cancer, if you eat sufficient amounts you might turn green, yes; but no it will not cause cancer of any sort.
Yes I sympathize with that poor american girl who was kidnapped while holidaying in carribean, I'd love to keep an eye out for her if she appears lost and desperate walking about in the taman where I live, yes especially if she's really hot. Mmmm.
And as much as you'd love to believe that a certain alignment of stars and planets are a sign of the coming of end of the world (which according to your email was last Friday), I suggest that rather than spending your last precious days on earth forwarding emails, how about going out and spending some quality time with your family/friends instead of spamming my mailbox?

Blah. And you would think education would make people a bit more discerning.

On another note;

Must. Not. Forget. To. Renew. Road. Tax.

No comments: