Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Movies

The short version:

Ironman was good.

Cinema and ppl in cinema was...bad.

The long version:
Last night I went out with a few friends to catch Ironman. Much to my delight, this movie was waaaaaaaaaay better than the last two that I watched (read: Forbidden Kingdom, Lars and The Real Girl). I guess my only gripe to the show is that I thought the final battle could be a tad bit longer and more developed. Nonetheless, it was a fantastic movie.

Disappointing though, was the cinema in Sunway Pyramid. TGV sucks. This is the second consecutive movie I've watched where the screen was not aligned properly which resulted in half of the actors heads being chopped off. And then dare charge me RM11 for it. I have half a mind to write a letter of complaint to them and demand for a refund.

Amusing were the other people in the cinema, who for some reason, loved to applaud at certain scenes in the movie. Ok la, dudes, I know that Ironman is cool and all, but has it occured to you that we're watching a movie? You know, it's like scripted? It's not like a football match where you applaud a team -_-"

I guess there's beauty in diversity.

No comments: