Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We all write like 15 year olds

Apparently I touched a nerve in my previous post when I said that blogging down whatever you did over the weekend to the whole wide world is akin to the writing of that of a 15 year old. Guess I'm not the only overaged 15 year old writer out there =P

Hahhaa. The thought of it cracks me up.

Nonetheless, for the lack of better justifications, I shall continue to post 15 year old writings. Well not all the time. But most of the time.

The thought of not further humiliating myself and no longer damaging innocent surfers mind's (by not blogging anymore - not the other stuff that I do; sorry folks that's here to stay XD ), has crossed my mind many times. But somehow I think there's some therapeautic quality involved when you know whatever rubbish you write will still have some sort of readership. Well ok maybe only I read my own blog but that's besides the point. Like I mean, really, who cares about what you did over the weekend!?!?! Who cares if you drove up to Genting to enjoy some nice view but all you ended up seeing was fog? But yet there's a certain joy in sharing your experiences to others (and it's even better on the internet cos you can tell more people with just one post!), no matter how superficial it may be.

I think I'm shallow.

aha aha aha.

No comments: