Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Now that it's finally over...

I can have my social life again.

But just for the record, people should ban 6 hour exams. They are bad bad bad. I don't even play guitar or study for 6 hours, but I had to WRITE for 6 hours. Uggh. I'm just glad it' s over.

My most grateful thank you's to all the people who have been praying for me. I know some of you prayed harder for me than I did for myself. Thank you so much. You all are wonderful brothers and sisters. Me love all of you =)


--------------------------------
I was watching a youtube video of Barak Obama giving a speech at some event (will link it later), he's one cool guy. I admire the values and the message of hope that he stands for. Maybe one day our country will have a leader like that.
---------------------------------
It's nice to be back at work again, though it's kinda killjoy when you're done with your exams, happi-fied and all then suddenly you realize that you've gotta go to work the next day. Heh. Nonetheless a quiet day in the office so far, most people are away on study leave with the exam
period being now.
-----------------------------------
Aiyo they recalled the Savvy. So now have to take another day's leave to send the car to the workshop. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Proton proton...
I should not blog when my thoughts are all over the place like that.

No comments: