Monday, April 28, 2008

One of those crazy weekends

My weekends, seem to fly by without me knowing much about them, and yet again this monday morning I'm here trying to retrace what exactly happened to the latest weekend.

Chronologically:

Thursday night - Movie outing with campus students: Forbidden Kingdom. Come to think of it, teruk la the movie. 11 bucks for a movie like that. I think that was the funny part of it . Bleh. And also how I realized that i'm getting olddddddddd.

Friday night: Movie outing (again!2 nights in a row!! zomg)... with Agnel, Kysern and Cheryl. Initialy Agnel called me up and said, "daniel, let's go watch forbidden kingdom!" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. After quickly shooting down the idea and telling him that its not worth your 11bucks and friday night, we ended up watching "Lars and The Real Girl". Which I have to say was a better movie than "Forbidden Kingdom". It's an indie film, the low budget kind with minimal soundtracks and all, a bit longer than it should be but on overall very interesting.

Saturday: Did some housechores, went to scout for guitar pedals (with no end product), church meeting, then dinner at Cineleisure for agnel's birthday with the AF guys + girlfriends. Then had this crazy idea (I believe it's agnel's) to drive up to genting to have kopi, where apparently (according to agnel) there was this great outdoor cafe (coffee bean) thing where you can sip coffee and enjoy an excellent view. All that happened when we got there was the fantastic view of the kabus (fog). zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. So that evening we made a general consensus that if agnel says it's really good, rate down 30%, and if he says its really bad, rate up 30%. Plus when the kabus cleared all we saw was darkness. -_-" Eventually got home at 230am, no thanks to my louya savvy. 2nd gear all the way going up genting. What was funny was that there was agnel & gf, David Gary & gf, and me & kysern. ahahahaa. So we pretended to be a couple for a while.

Sunday: Whole day in church.

Today: ugghhhhhh monday morningggggg.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm suddenly questioning myself what possessed me to narrate all that I did over the weekend for everyone to see. It's like so..... 15 year old. But then again to have typed this much nonsense and not post it would be cardinal.

*shamelessly clicks post*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh!wat u mean so 15 yr to narrate your weekend activities??=/
i do that k!

Anonymous said...

hey dan!
love your stuff too man; thanks for dropping a comment in my blog; I read yours too!

Evan