Wednesday, March 28, 2007

They Replied!!!!

In my previous post I was lamenting about my email that didn't get through. This morning when I woke up, I had a pleasant surprise! This was what came through the mail:

Dear Mr. Daniel Lee,


Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Currently, we have the following information display in the information panel on each bus stop

(a) The single bus route number that is stopping

(b) The list of bus stops

(c) The bus operating time i.e. the first and the last bus together with the types of day fares available

(d) The map showing the routes that are stopping together with the City shuttle map (shuttles that are going to the Central Business District)

Nevertheless, we will also look into your other suggestion on the approximate time of journey taken from each stop so that we can provide better service to our commuters. We thank you for bringing up your valuable feedback to our attention.

Manager

Customer Relationship Management

Corporate Communication Division

Rangkaian Pengangkutan Integrasi Deras Sdn Bhd

No 1 Jalan PJU 1A/46

Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang

47301 Petaling Jaya

Toll free: 1-800-388-228

www.rapidkl.com.my



Aiyak. Paiseh only. I didnt know they had the information panel up also. Didn't notice any when I was back home in the summer.

Oh well :P


Lallalalala DEE da!!

On other fronts, my supervisor has given my FYP an all clear. So effectively I'm done with it. HURRAHHH!!!

*jiggle jiggle wiggle wiggle*

1 comment:

HuiChuan said...

there are a thousand souls out there skilled at throwing comments and insults to things not right at whoever who cares enough just to listen and do the same.

but you are a totally cool dude! well, glad they replied :)