Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Itu Kamu!

That's you!

Bryan showed me this video clip of a local Malaysian band, Estranged, with their hit song Itu Kamu. They have a blog too which you can check out here.

Estranged with their hit song, Itu Kamu.




I must say I'm superbly impressed with what I saw. These guys are quality. Credit to the video director as well for the great idea and amazing quality.

So guys and girls, support our local artistes instead of BitTorrent. Yes. Don't pretend. I know you know that we know that everybody knows that the norm is to errr....acquire music through less costly measures.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, theres this new link on the right called VMY2007, (this link is a wee bit different from the other one as you can personalize it your own country, but they all end up in the same place eventually) which basically stands for Visit Malaysia Year 2007. It was voted one of the best websites for tourism (I forgot under what category/competition) but do check it out. Its really amazing. I didn't even know there were so many places to visit in my own hometown till I saw the website. Its very very well done.

*skip skip hop hop*

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot the important bit -_-"

Come visit Malaysia!!!!

*hop hop skip skip*

No comments: