Tuesday, January 23, 2007

She's so happy

Staring at the sun


A song i started a while back when i was in my one month quarantine and completed recently after having one too many glasses of wine. Anyways here it goes.

Verse 1:
She's so happy

See the smile on her face

She's so happy
There's a spring in her step

She's so happy

Dancing in the rain
She's so happy

Chorus:
And I wanna be exactly just like her
Without a care or any worry in the world
Baby I don't know exactly what it takes

But all I want is to be happy

Verse 2:

Now I've been thinking about the meaning of life
Is happiness just a fleeting state of mind (mine?)
And what it means to really be alive

Is there an answer to which I can find?


Chorus:
Cause I wanna be exactly just like her
Without a care or any worry in the world
Baby I don't know exactly what it takes

But all I want is to be happy

Moral of the story. Don't think too much.

4 comments:

Affiliate Marketer said...

yo dude!! new song huh! awesome~~...i like ur lyrics..who's the 'she'? hahaha..come back and sing for us~

daniel lee said...

"she" - i dont think she exists lah. hahaha. trying to find :P

Anonymous said...

hey matey, james here.
great lyrics. you thought about a chord progression for it? would love to hear more!

daniel lee said...

hey dude.. yeah i've got the chords down. could use some fine tuning though. i'll show it to you on sunday.