Monday, January 08, 2007

HOLY COW!

Damn lah damn. Die lah die. I've been trying some past year papers and its a complete wipeout. Some of the answers are so implicitly implied that there's no way of knowing what they are. And best part is, THE ANSWERS TO THE PAST YEAR PAPERS ARE NOT RELEASED!!!

Why daniel why. Why you torture yourself by taking life & health insurance, general insurance and pensions at the same time. There are better ways to die.

On other matters (relatively), I somehow had my general insurance notes incorporated into my dream last night. Was errr... something about reinsurance i think.

I think my month of isolation is taking its toll on my sanity.

5 comments:

daniel lee said...

4 exams next week! FOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

desalvo: say say say say say.... at least yr exam tomorrow clears one out of the way, and u have so many gaps in between papers. 3 papers in 1 week is already killing, what more 4?

daniel lee said...

say say say!!!

Anonymous said...

woot? u wanna unleash ur beast to baptista? OKAAYYYY!!!

Lvo and the beast HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

actually my comments sounds a bit wrong.. lol.