Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Die lah Die-episode 4

Translation: uHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Episode 4

Hard Gay (above pic, and yes he's really called that. Go watch the links on the right if u haven't. Die laughing i tell you)

*cough*

Anyways, DIE LAH DIE tmr got life!

Life insurance that is.

But anyways GI yesterday was alright. I think. Or at least I came out of the exam hall feeling quite good about it. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

A strange thing happened yesterday while i was in the middle of the exam. I was writing furiously on my question, the sun was shining, and it was hot. Then i suddenly realized something wasn't right. The sun was on my left, but why is the heat coming from the right? I looked up wondering what it was... "HOLY MARANGONI...THANK YOU GOD FOR CREATION!!!"

The Ultimate Hotness™

My concentration diverted for a moment, hot babe radar went off the charts, but the GI paper gave me sock in the eye and I had to continue with the question.

Anyways because of that I made a mistake in the reinsurance question calculation. And will lose some marks for that -_-'' Talk about low blows. I'll get you back GI. You watch out.

Came home yesterday and instead of studying, went into a FM2007 six hour marathon. I tell you that game will be the death of me.

Anyways, back to studying life insurance.

neeedd tooo deee..leeete gammeeee

*clicks publish and double clicks FM2007 icon*

Note: I stole a line from long lost brother in the above post. So sue me. =p




No comments: