Wednesday, January 19, 2005

american history x

Just came off from watching this movie called "American History X". Talks about this white american guy who's got problems with ppl who are not white(ie he's a racist) and how stuff happened to him causing him to change for good. Its a fantastic movie. One of the best movies i've ever seen. A recommended must watch for every one. Very touching movie.
Finally took time to do-up my blog a bit, hyperlinking and all that, as you can see.
And by the way, here's a little something to think about:

"When I'm feeling love and happy
When I'm feeling all alone
When I'm failing to remember
All the love that I've been shown
Every single beat of my heart
Is another new place to start
To know

This is a moment made for worshipping
Cause this is a moment I'm alive
And this is a moment I was made to sing
A song of living sacrifice
For every moment that I live and breathe
This is a moment made for worshipping

From the rising of the sun
To the setting the sun
The name of the Lord is worthy to be praised "

Lyrics by Steven Curtis Chapman.From the album "All About Love"

"To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Phillipians 4:20

4 comments:

Zac said...

i'll sure look out for the movie when it comes down under.
btw, can you change my link to http://www.geocities.com/z_hlz
please??
thx
and God bless

samuelerics said...

hey... thanks for dropping by.... so how r things... hope you're fine... anyway.... gtg...haha... hope to see u sumtime... probably in australia... hahaha...

.anna.begins. said...

Heyz! Din know you had a blog ;) Heh. How's it going?

You only JUST watched American History X?!? That's one of my all time favorite show.

Anyways...you take care. Will drop by more often. God bless!

daniel lee said...

heheh...leona....sorry la i very kuno...u take care ya? say hie to your parents for me.. God bless!!