Monday, May 07, 2007

Out of Control.

I hate it when that happens. Especially when it supposed to be within MY control.

2 days to my first paper, and I have yet to solve a single question of the past year papers (hang on, make that any question) without making an error of some sorts.

WHICH HAPPENS TO MAKE ME EXTREMELY ANNOYED! ARGHHHHHHHHH! *proceeds to vent frustration by smashing a few guitars, punk rock style*

It's frustrating because I KNOW and CAN do the question, only to be undermined by a series of mistakes, for e.g., reading the wrong table, keying in the wrong number in the calculator, making a mistake in simple integration, misreading a question etc. Sigh. It's amazing I tell you. The possibilities of simple but fatal mistakes I've made is endless. I've thought I've exhausted all possible forms of mistakes but new ones come up every time. Or worst, I make the SAME mistake.

Now, lets assume that this Weds paper is going to have a couple - no make that 3 - killer questions, which I wont be able to solve. Which leaves me about 6 other questions to get my act right. But take away 50% to 70% of the marks of those questions because I'll definitely make a mistake in EVERY one of them (trust me, this is statistically proven. I've done enough questions to know I have P(Daniel makes mistake)=1). Throw in the impossible act of finishing them all in the stupidly short time frame of 2 1/4 hours.

Ugh.

Dear God, I think I'm gonna need some help.

*hugs pillow and cries*

2 comments:

L.vo said...

i opened the May 2004 paper and immediately called my mum to tell her i love her. no exaggeration.

Unknown said...

haha...Alvin's reply was very funny...anyway i am sure P(you have a life given you can finish it within 135 mins) = 1