Friday, May 11, 2007

Lucky in Love

I've got a roof that leaks,
A floor that squeaks,
A car that breaks down every two or three weeks,
But I'm lucky,
Lucky in LURRRRRRRRVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

*hugs picture of Jessica Alba*

Ok that's it. I'm officially declare myself a lunatic.

I was doing a bit of studying for my math paper, on the subject of Bayesian statistics, where it was concerning this function called a posterior distribution/density. Then I took a moment and contemplated the lunacy of what I'm studying. Posterior distribution? You mean like, Backside Distribution? Density? Buntut yang tumpat?

Two more weeks. Two more weeks and this lunacy will be over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaa... nvr thought of interpreting posterior density in such a way...

p/s: 12 days to athens

Enoch said...

Lucky? I guess it went well, then, eh. Gotta bug you about it sometime. :)

L.vo said...

I've just thought of something today...

"compared to yours, my POSTERIOR distribution is BETA!"