Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Exams babeh

I had a brief moment of panic last night when I miscounted the weeks left to my exams and thought that my first paper was next week.

Well at least it got me studying last night.

AIYOH MALAS LAH WEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

*ahem*

On other matters, this weekend is the London Guitar Show!! Hooraa....oh wait exams are coming. Sigh. But anyways I got a ticket to the Steve Vai masterclass, so that should be rather interesting. Though in truth we all know that going for "masterclasses" such as these will only result in me giving up guitar. The only thing I'm planning to get out from it is Steve Vai's guitar & pedals...yeah I intend to steal them and cart them home. Shhh don't tell anyone. Wish me luck.


Steve Vai

On the other hand, there'll be about 2 million guitars on display there, so I'll be looking to steal... I mean try out some of them. Especially the Floyd Rose ones.

Hurrah. Excited excited.

Oh wait. Exams.

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

3 comments:

Esther said...

i have exams too... MALAAASSSSS!!!!! i totally understand how u feel. xp

Renie said...

Break a leg! (for the exams)

And don't break no guitars. :P

daniel lee said...

Irene: *breaks leg* That hurt quite a bit. What do I next?