Friday, February 23, 2007

Odd&Ends

Once upon a time I used to (and nowadays occasionally, when I can summon enough willpower to move my bum) love taking pictures, studying other photographers work and see how they take good pictures, talk to others, experiment with different angles and perspectives in my quest to be a decent photographer.

Until my camera woke up one day and decided it won't ever wake up again. -_-

But a few days back, Zhi Xin, a junior of mine in uni whom I've become acquainted with not too long ago introduced me to his blog, Odds&Ends. People like these are the ones that inspire the "photographer" part of me.

Unfortunately, I still have no camera on me, except for my Sony Ericsson mobile which doesn't really work to well as a proper camera.

And more crucially, two untouched assignments due in this Friday, plus an FYP deadline in less than 3 weeks time.

Month of death, bring it on.

--------------------------------------
Flu is getting better. Hurrah!!!!

And I'll be off tomorrow to Putney to watch this blues rock band called the Hamsters.
--------------------------------------
And as for the meaning of life thing, screw it. There's no fulfillment in this life. And there never will be.

[edit: after thinking through again, yes, there is fulfillment in this life (what was i thinking earlier? probably not thinking at all -_-), but that's a subject for another day =) ]

But nonetheless, while I still have breath in me, I'm gonna live it as well as I can. And look forward to the day when I'm called home from this endless striving.

p.s. To those who are interested in reading the (partially completed) series that I posted a few weeks back, its actually the book of Ecclesiastes from the Bible. The full book can be read here. Its worth the read.

No comments: