Thursday, February 15, 2007

Obligatory Valentines Day Post

My housemate just asked me with a cynical/sacarstic look, "So where are you going out to tonight?"

"Err. No where. Why?"

"Its Valentines Day! How can you stay at home?"

"Err. Oh. Why not?"

Well does it count if I love Eddie Van Halen and I'm dating him tonight -sort of- by looping the song Panama over and over again? ^ ^

Spent the afternoon chatting on skype with long lost brother for some time. 2 hours plus to be exact. Up to now, I'm still wondering what amount of rubbish we were talking about that lasted so long. And from that I "discovered" Eddie Van Halen's stuff today - which made me break my vow to do now shopping on amazon and ended up buying another CD.

BROKE LAH BROKE!!!!

And my flu won't leave me. *sniff sniff*

-----------------
On other fronts, I've snapped out of my-search-for-the-meaning-of-life phase, because I've found the answers I'm looking for =) Hurrah! -one weekend in the middle of nowhere does wonders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhhh.....that doesn't sound to bad actually. I was in the library@@ this is so sad...since when everybody starts to celebrate Valentines Day? it's not even a official holiday...

Anonymous said...

"one week in the middle of nowhere does wonders" - so snooker is the meaning of life? :P hehe

daniel lee said...

james: hehe yeah man.the epiphany came when I hit a 13 point break.

katy: Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! ;)