Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Getting soft


I was scrolling through my blog posts and I realized a worrying progression in the matters that I blog about.

They're all getting quite emo, opening my deepest thoughts up, closing in on the very matter of my soul. OK lah maybe not so drama, but you get the point.

Weird thing is I never used to be like that. To be, err... vulnerable to others...esp on such a public place. Maybe its the insane amount of sappy mushy ballads that I've been feeding my system these days. This blog is getting unacceptably err *insert whatever word you think is right*.

So from now on all I'll blog about is nonsense stuff and the occasional Jessica Alba.

Jessicaaaa!!!

*melts in happiness*

2 comments:

Enoch said...

The emo I can take, but...

... seeing the future dictator of Malaysia in a green-yellow-striped beanie just doesn't sit well with my idea of the future of the country.

But as long as you enforce a ruling to make imported music CDs and concert DVDs dirt cheap, I'd even polish your Dictator Nikes and feed you grapes while fanning you with palm leaves.

daniel lee said...

Deal!