Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dictatorship plan is back on

And after that totally random post on programming, its back to the elections.

Just as the swearing in of the Perak MB has been called off for today (I lazy to link, go read any of the online newspaper sites), I have subsequently reignited my quest for my dictatorship.

Over the last few days, we've seen how fragile things can be in this country. Especially when our politicians are involved. Let's take the opposition for example. Right after denying BN two thirds majority, they act as if they are the new superheroes and saviours of the country. Worse still now, within a week we've seen all sorts of undermining, squabbling for seats, backstabbing, rumours of rallies to claim the deputy MBs post etc.

Muppets. Don't they realize that the votes in the last election was not for them but rather against the existing government? They just happen to be in power in a few places now by default. I was slowly being persuaded over that these people are sincere in their quest for a better Malaysia, but all that it looks like now is that their all power hungry idiots who put themselves first before anything. How the royal family of Perak has the patience to put up with all this nonsense about the MBs post and the state exco line is beyond me. I have serious respect for them (royal family of Perak), because if I were them I'd just kick out the whole lot and rule the state myself.

Fortunately for them, the ruling coalition (ie our dear friends BN) can't do much about it at the moment since they are all fighting for their own individual political survival. MCA is having infighting (nothing new), UMNO is also infighting (also nothing new) , and let's not even get started about MIC. So lots of mudslinging going around at the moment everywhere, and the best part is its internal.

This country is seriously in need of a few good men. We need some proper leaders.

Maybe we should all just have Sultan Azlan Shah & family to rule the nation for now. They seem the most level headed and respected people around.

Or maybe I should just run for dictator.

No comments: