Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'll be home on Wednesday!!!!

...which also made me realize that this is goodbye to the fabulously good internet connection that I have over here in the UK, and "welcome home" from streamyx.

So any uploading of photos to this blog should be done NAUUUUUUUUU! without anymore procrastination (not to mention streaming and watching all the dvd quality movies that I can).

Anyways, here's some pictures from my Porto holiday back in January after my first sem finals, together with Caryn and Alvin.

Porto is a port (a sweet kind of wine) producing city, so it wasn't particularly scenic. But then again, with 3 very good looking ppl (+ shameless) armed with 3 cameras, there's no need for it either :P


We started posing once we got on the plane. No let up I tell you.

Self made magnum ad.

The scenic bit.

Me and Alvin sharing an affectionate moment.

Alvin & Caryn, with the Atlantic ocean as the backdrop.

Being statistics students interested in finding out the effects of wine on the human body, we took large samples of wine and discovered that 99% of the time your tongue will change colour after that. Like this picture.

For some reason, I look like I'm about to collapse and start foaming at the mouth.

Alvin touching a BIG wine (port) vat.

Got bored of walking, so decided to pose.

And again.


Hurrah for AOL broadband!

No comments: