Friday, June 08, 2007

I R BACK! (in london)

So shortly after the ending of my final exams, Pa and Ma came over here for their holiday, and so I was tour guide for the past 12 days.

London, Edinburgh, London, Paris, Rome, London is a sure and definite method to ensure that your wallet is sent to the very depths of hell. And I'll be off to Spain in the 11th. Goosebyes monies, goosebyes.

Anyways, I'm glad I'm back in London and my parents will be going back home to Malaysia today. Well not that I don't enjoy their company, heck I love being with them after not seeing them for so long, but playing tour guide to your parents is a bit more stressful and demanding than I expected.
Anyways I'll slowly be uploading pictures and stuff. Thought I wanted to do it now but then I happen to read (about) this book that that friend of mine wrote and, lets say, it greatly influenced me :P

Anyways.... till then

1 comment:

.anna.begins. said...

Oh oh!
Wanted to tell you that Rapid KL did take your suggestion into consideration and there are actually new signs at bus stops (at least one that I saw...heh). They have information of the bus routes, how long it takes and all that.

Cool leh?
*grin*

There's hope for M'sia yet. Let's just hope the people know how to use this information!