Tuesday, October 25, 2005

i blame this on leona

Three names you go by:
1. boi!
2. danny
3. dan

Three screen names you've had:
1. iamdaniel
2. mrdaniel
3. assasin (it was CS ok!)

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My mop of hair
2. The lack of facial hair (no need to waste time shaving)
3. My skinny ass...nah....

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. Eat like cow but cannot fat
2. Lightweight built
3. European girls generally taller than me :(

Three things that scare you:
1. Getting assaulted again (it isn't fun getting whacked and not being able to whack back)
2. Losing my debit card
3. Leona (wakakaka...joking joking) ...ermm backsliding

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. My i tunes
2. Lunch and dinner
3. Lots of sleep (which i lack atm..again i blame leona cos its 2am and i should be sleeping now, but noooo..... i had to poke her blog hyperlink and read this thing...dammit)

Three things that you are wearing right now:
1. t shirt
2. short pants (soon to be changed to a track bottom once i sleep)
3. Hush puppies underwear....phunk me baby!

Three of your musical bands/artistes:
1. Guns n Roses
2. Jamiroquai
3. Foo Fighters (Dear God please don't anyone bid higher than me on EBay for those tickets...)

Three of your favourite songs:
1. Sweeter - Lakewood Church
2. Everlong - Foo Fighters
3. Breezin' - George Benson

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. A whole lotsa loving - and it isnt confined to romantic love only-
2. Tolerance and honesty
3. Someone i can gila with

2 truths 1 lie:
1. I never sleep in class
2. I'm a rock guitarist (wannabe)
3. I don't snore
(oh damn that's 2 lies....)

Three physical things of the preferred sex that appeal to you:
-lets clarify that the "preferred sex" refers to women-
1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Body

Three of your favourite hobbies:
1. Play guitar
2. Read book
3. Stoning at home

Three things that you want to do really badly right now:
1. Talk to her
2. Eat ikan bakar in Malim....aiyo hungry lah wei!
3. UNDERSTAND HOW THE HECK DO YOU FIND THE COORDINATE VECTOR OF V WITH RESPECT TO {V1, V2,.....Vn}!!! damn youse linear algebra...damn youse!

Three careers you've considered/considering:
1. Rock star (considering)
2. Doctor
3. Teacher

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. The Alps (french,swiss, austrian...i dont care...just take me to the alps baby)
2. Egypt
3. US

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Eat ikan bakar in malim and nasi lemak at the food court in bukit beruang..gah this is driving me nuts...london sucks
2. Spend loads of time with all my wonderful friends in Subang
3. Play guitar like David Gary wants me to

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. Wanna be tough and macho - yeah right the last time the opportunity came i just stood there and bengang
2. Act like a 13 year old boi?
3. DIE BOYBANDS DIE!!!!!!!

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. My name is danielle *bats eyelids superfast*
2. I'm quite happy to follow along and let others decide (is that girlish?)
3. Touching movies make me tear...die lah sure kena target from now on when watching emo movies

Three female celeb crushes:
1. Liv Tyler in LOTR (man those elven ears rock!)
2. Cameron Diaz (it's that big big smile i tell you)
3. Jeniffer Gardner (dont ask me why, i'm not even sure whether i spelt her name right)

Three people that i would like to see take this quiz now:
Don't bother lah its too long. Unless you got nothing to do go post it on friendster or something. yeah that's right go ahead.

1 comment:

.anna.begins. said...

Cis...you didn't HAVE to take it if you were busy. Bluek.. hehe.

Funny la youuuu.
Neways..all the best for the vectors! And just for the record, I think you'll make a cool pop star...eh! I mean. ROCK STAR!!!


Ladeeddaaa
-leOna-