Monday, August 15, 2005

die chelsea die!

Anyone (well maybe except chelsea fans) watching last night premiership opening match between chelsea and wigan would have felt sorrow and sadness for wigan. Hardwork, sheer desire and commitment, but it wasnt enough. Like how life is always unfair. Like how that monkey crespo(a very good monkey i must say) hit in a wonder goal in the last 30 secs of the match. And like how Wigan should have kept Camara on and maybe he would have scored that 2 golden chances they had and then the scoreline would be Wigan 2 Chelsea 0. Or maybe if Drogba just did us all a favour and kicked himself in the teeth ( and i know apu will support me on this). And as for the Arsenal-Newcastle match, yeah, poor Mr Jenas who got sent off didn't really deserve it either, but he could have broken someone's knee, and I'd would be really pissed if that had happened cos we dont have Vieira anymore. So PADAN MUKA! oh yeah, i'm an Arsenal fan btw...damn so fast talking crap again.

On to more depressing issues. The holidays is 3/4 gone. I only have 1 month left. 1 MONTH!!!?? *tee hee...yeah 1 month..big smiley grin* Anyways, sigh. How time flies. And I didnt get to do all I wanted to do throughout this hols. And also the realisation that this will be the 2nd last time i ever get such a holiday as long as this. Next year it would be the last, then that would be the end of my student life where I get to loaf the days away.

And the haze has finally left Melaka alone and make it's way up to north Malaysia, sorry Penang-lang. Well life aint fair, ain't it? But why is it still so bleeding hot in Melaka?? It's even hotter than concrete KL. Wierd. If Alvin lived in Melaka i'm sure he'd be able to give a pretty good suggestion why...but he doesnt.

I'm looking foward to going up to Subang again, one more time before I fly back to gloomy no sun no warmth London. Gotta get my pedals too. And meet all those wonderful ACTS people again.

HOT LAH HOT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

I'm not the chipmunk said...

my fantasy football team is so Chelsea biased... haha...

daniel lee said...

DIE CHELSEA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*muahaha*