Monday, July 18, 2005

CDs anyone?

Was recently thinking of getting off my butt and buying those few CDs that i've always wanted. Problem is, there might be a wee bit too many of them. Which of course the real problem is the lack of necessary funds. I remember very vividly before leaving for UK sometime this time last year that newspapers were ranting about how music CDs prices would drop...well its' been a year and they have only increased. No wonder they can't stop people from buying pirated CDs which costs only 1/4 of the original price at most.

But anyways here's a wishlist:

  1. Jamiroquai's A Funk Oddessey
  2. AC/DC's Double Disc AC/DC LIVE
  3. Bon Jovi's Crossroads:The best of Bon Jovi
  4. Gun's N Roses Greatest Hits
  5. Santana's live album Sacred Fire
  6. Steven Curtis Chapman's All About Love (mushy I know but he's one heck of a musician)
  7. Lakewood Church's Cover The Earth (been searching high and low for that one and can't find it)
  8. Incubus' Morning View
  9. Velvet Revolver's Contraband
  10. Lost Prophet's Start Something
  11. Anything from Chet Atkins or Tommy Emmanuel

Darn, that's quite a bit.

-----------------

Recently I was struck down with the wrecthed holiday killer they call flu. Been sniffing about for a week now. Can't even do half the things I planned to do. So for the past week I ended up gluing myself in front of the TV armed with the PS2 and this oober cool WW2 game called Medal of Honour Eropean Assault. The game is actually a bit poor in some ways (like how enemies seem to spawn out of nowhere and start causing serious bodily hard to you), but it's a fun 1st person shooter. Darn computer games. No matter how I swear off them I always end up playing them. On a side note, they shoule make more games like Crimsonland.

----------------

Oh yeah, and Subang......Subang gave me the most enjoyable 5 days of my life since I got back. Its even better than Italy. Or Europe. Or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Moments of nostalgia mixed with reality... meeting up with close friends...blissful indeed. whoopeee!

--------------

and, here's a cool site for you guys to check out in your free time:

http://www.think.com.my/

So people out there, have loads of fun in the coming week. seeya

No comments: