Friday, April 22, 2005

WHY!??

why cant i do anything right?

Can't buy a guitar case right,
Can't exchange a new guitar case right,
Can't keep a pair of shoes right,
Can't do my bloody probability right,
Can't study right,
Can't live my life right,
Can't talk right.

All lights the end of the tunnel,
Were just freight trains coming my way,
Thought i was looking at the right channel,
But now how do you expect me not to sway.

Nevertheless, i will

Praise the Lord with all my heart
Praise Him for He has done great things
His banner over me is love, His love
His banner over me is love, His love

5 comments:

daniel lee said...

Yeah i removed it becaused i didnt visit my blog for a long time cos i cannot tahan that skupid song anymore...lol. DIE PROBABILITY DIE!

samuelerics said...

AMEN... lol... take care man...

daniel lee said...

chia wei: haha...remember that it was my idea..(though now when i think of it i'm not too proud about it)

sam erics: thanks man...haha

Lady D said...

Why couldn't you change the case. Anyway at least you have a case, have a guitar, and know how to play it... I liked that song.

Anyway dont worry about your work..."And we know that God causes everything to work for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (Rom 8:28 NLT).

daniel lee said...

thx diane! =) see you in lifegroup this wednesday