Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I wish I could write blog posts like this guy

http://www.picidwells.blogspot.com/

But unfortunately scrolling through my previous blog posts has revealed to me that I'm just a rather shallow emo twat; although I still maintain a person should not be judged by his (or her - depending on whether I feel a bit more "danielle" than "daniel") blog, but having said that I think a blog is somehow quite a true reflection of a person's character/personality.

Some spend 90% of their blog posts talking about what they did all day/yesterday/tomorrow
Some crack wise ass jokes
Some tell the world about their love lives "omg she's such a hottie"
Some observe the world around them and journal down what they see
Some are just plain random
Some try to spread a message
And so on.. you get the idea.

That said none of the above is wrong. Heck its your blog, write what you want.

It just makes me think whether people go away richer/better after reading my posts.

Nahhhh. This is a place when I'm shallow, immature and silly (doesn't mean I'm not that way in real life).

4 comments:

picibel said...

aww mian Daniel... you're just being too modest. I absolutely love your lyrical writings... Its a whole different dimension for me to understand how you could put complex things with such simplistic eloquence. I guess we all play with English in different ways. :)

Renie said...

i like this post. we are who we are, right. :)

daniel lee said...

renie: yeah.. though now looking back i wonder what went through my mind when i was writing this post. how are u?

Renie said...

hahaa. u wrote down an uncensored opinion.. that's ok. that's ur way of expression right. oh my, i never realized, all these stuff in your blog are yours? Daniel I'm impressed! :) juz read the comment above.. i thought they were lyrics to songs by other ppl! fua..! i'm doing ok for now, thanks for asking dearie, and thank u for your support, was touched. :)