Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

I read my last post and concluded that I was partially insane then. That's the only face saving explanation I can think of for posting such nonsensical gibberish on the internet.

---------------------------------------------------
The year is coming to an end soon, and for some odd reason or another, I'm particularly pleased and looking forward to it. Which could be a good thing or a bad thing. But anyways, the new year is always something to look forward to, it's like you get to start on a clean slate and forget all the stupid things you did this year. Which in my case, are too many to be mentioned here.

I have half a mind to continue spulrging more $$$$ into guitars and the peripherals (read: pedals), but the half of the mind is giving me a resounding NO! so for now I think that will suffice.

And.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is it always pedals??

i've always been partial to ernie ball. i think i just like the ernie part of the name.

:)

daniel lee said...

pedals...well. i dunno. i think its like when girls shop for shoes, hangbags, clothes; we just buy pedals. There's always this grand delusion that owning THAT extra pedal will make me a better guitarist, you know =P

Yeah...i'll buy an ernie ball guitar next ;)