Monday, October 01, 2007

Something was stuck in my eye

but thankfully its gone now, i think. Either that or I've gotten used to it being there.

Its one cold and rainy day here in KL (well cold being relative to the usual 34C), and the gloomy weather just makes me wanna lie down and sleep. But then again, I always wanna lie down and sleep so I guess I don't qualify to make any statements like that.

I just realized how quickly time flies by when you are working. Like blink blink and the week is over. Blink a bit longer and then you're 40 years old. Nonetheless, its enjoyable. (working life that is, not the blink and reach 40 years old part)

Last night I happen to come across the most incredible game mankind has ever made. Its called "WE LOVE KATAMARI!!" and right now all I can think of is *roll roll roll roll roll*. Basically they game revolves around you -yes, you- having a sticky ball and being responsible to roll up everything in sight on with your sticky ball. Everything meaning paper clips, books, cats, fish, people, cars, houses, monuments, countries, ultraman vs godzilla (yes i'm not kidding), clouds, the list is endless. Its so cool that all i can think of now is *roll roll roll roll rolllllllllllllllllll*

I need to get new guitar pedals. Boutique ones. But I dunno where to get them in KL. Its times like these when I miss London.

And finally,

WE LOVEEEEE KATAMARIIIIIIIIII!!!!!~~~

"roll roll roll roll roll"

1 comment:

John Ling said...

Interesting blog. All the best and do keep up the good work. =)