Thursday, September 14, 2006

OMG ITS AMAZING!!!

My new toy that I just got a few days ago. Sony Ericsson K800i, equipped with a 3.2 MP camera and lots of other geeky stuff that I don't know how to use. No matter.

Couple of days back, I got back to my new house in London, and OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG you wouldn't believe the sight that greeted me.

When I first walked in, the house smelled different. Felt different. But more importantly, LOOKED different. And this is what I saw.


My new hallway. Notice its clean. Like spanking clean. Momma you'd be proud. Your son ain't no ghetto boy anymore.


A new toilet! New seat. New tiles. More importantly, nice smell and clean.


More happiness to follow. A brand new bathroom!! Totally remade.


And a BRAND NEW KITCHEN. This is the greatest thing ever. Especially after the kitchen flooding fiasco which I will tell one day. Soon.


Another view of the kitchen. We got a new washing machine too!! And its clean!! It's so cool to have girls in the house. (And no alvin no matter how long your hair grows you can't become alvina)


Unfortunately, my room is in this sorry state. All because everybody's tumpang-ed luggage was left here. And is still here. Blah.. -_-""

Ahh my beautiful new house. Now to get the room done.

4 comments:

nwcx said...

i'm watching you bro... i'm watching you :) finally saw what kinda place is that you're staying at.
God bless. I have a fun filled, not-so-stressed with exam, last few monthSSSS at London.

Anonymous said...

hey, nice place you're in! And the phone...lol! Cool!!

~huichuan~

daniel lee said...

somehow the term "being offered their dumplings" sounds dodgy for some reason :P
Yeah the apartment is nice!!! now waiting for alvo to get back and take his luggage out of my room =_="

Anonymous said...

I know bout the kitchen flooding fiasco.. this must be a really happy moment of your life. - Jack